Monday 8 April 2013

Super Soft Lips


If you’re one of those people that were just born with super plump, hydrated lips, then consider yourself blessed! If you are like the 99% of people who have to moisturize their lips constantly (like me), then consider yourself lucky to have some killer products out there that give your lusciously soft lips!
I’ve always loved Rosebud Salves, and there’s soooo many on the market from SOOOO many brands that it gets really hard to pick which one would be the best for you! I have dry skin all over, lips included, so I don’t skip moisturizing EVER  The other day I really wanted to test the Soap & Glory Great Kisser Salve and I was immediately in love with the texture! It felt incredible on my lips and I could instantly feel the silkiness! My lips were pretty dry and chapped when I put it on, and after about 20 minutes, they literally felt plump and soft again! I love this salve, but I also love the flavors in comes in! Not your typical Rosebud Salve, but it comes delicious flavors like Sweet Coconut, Vanilla Bean, Chocolate Cherry & Juicy Peach! It’s without doubt the yummiest way to keep your lips hydrated!

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit !! I like it
    fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete