Sunday 3 March 2013

Relax & Fight Acne with This AMAZING Compress

Nothing is more nerve-wrecking than a bad breakout, but it seems that always is the case with my skin (especially around important events)! Recently, I broke out pretty bad (of course), and  I decided to find a way to unwind and fight acne! This actually worked WONDERS and made me feel soooo relaxed! Since Rose Water is one of my favorite ways to clear skin, I decided to create a spa treatment with the rose water and use it to create a beautiful skin clearing compress!

AMAZING ACNE COMPRESS!

1 hand towel
1 cup warm water
2 tablespoons rose water
1 squirt lemon juice
Mix together water, rose water and lemon juice, then soak up the entire mixture with the towel. Make sure water is not hot, only warm, then place close to face and gently move on to your face when you are sure the temperature is comfortable. Let sit on your face for 15-20 minutes then remove. Repeat daily if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment