Sunday 17 March 2013

40 Random Facts about me..

Hi Dolls,
hope your well?
Sorry guys I have been MIA for like two weeks I've just been super busy. Instead of doing a fashion post  or beauty post I thought Ill do one on myself I have been seeing these random facts tags everywhere so I thought id do one.

1-I love handbags
2- I love shoes girl,you cant have enough- I have way too many but still need more
3- Skittles are my favourite sweet 
4-I always order sprite when I go out to eat
5- Sometimes I leave the house with no nail polish on
6- I hate the sound of utensils scraping against eachother
7-  I have to drink my drinks with a straw
8- I only eat out of a certain plate when I am home
9- I have to eat my cereal out of a certain bowl
10- I love animal print clothing
11-I hate going to sleep with make up on
12- I HAVE to colour coordinate my clothes in my  wardrobes and cupboards 
13- I love to organise
14-I am OCD
15-HERSHEYS are the best chocolate ever
16-English is NOT my first language 
17-In summer 2010 I used to eat MACDONALDS everyday 
18-I love shopping
19- Shopping makes me happy if im sad 
20-I only eat ice cream when i'm sad otherwise I don't like it&I find it too cold
21-I am scared of heights 
22-I have to wear rings on my fingers otherwise I dont feel right
23-I prefer waxing than shaving
24-I enjoy keeping in shape &and working out
25- I hate eating aubergines they look like slugs
26- I am fussy when it comes to food 
27- I am lost without my phone. if lost it id cry
28- I love princess disney films 
29- When I was 6 I wanted to be a wrestler 
30- I dont drink hot drinks unless its from starbucks or costa
31-I love not wearing make up
32- I have anxiety attacks when my rooms really messy 
33- I love wearing black clothes 
34-I can apply false eyelashes better on other people than myself 
35- I love cooking
36- I love tidying im so OCD everything has to be perfect for example the cushions have to fluffed and straight.
37- I hate people to complain about everything and who are negative
38- when I get nervous I have to compliment myself & my heart starts beating really fast
39-I have to hang my clothes on wooden hangers
40-I hate bushy eye brows.

Thanks guys! have you done this tag?Let me know what you think 
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment