Tuesday 26 February 2013

Saturday OOTD: ALL BLACK!

Hi dolls, hope your well.

Sorry I have been awol recently just been super busy but I am going to start blogging on a daily basis what do you guys think?I also have been wanting to do youtube videos for a while now but I dont know if I should, what are your opinions on these ideas? Back to the outfit. I went for the all black look because personally I love the colour black on clothes because it goes with everything &and I can match it well with other clothes. Black may seem like a dark dull colour but it stands out in away. What do you think about black?


                                                                     




Spikey Top- Shout-£10:00
Heels-Newlook-£25:00
Jeans-Dorothy Perkins £7:00
Leather Jacket-Topshop £55:00
Necklace-Topshop £16:50

No comments:

Post a Comment